Self-care When Working from Home
It’s during these times of change and transition that self-care can easily and quickly fall into the background.
The more you learn about self-care and how vital it is, the more you’ll make it a priority in my life, no matter what’s happening. Here’s how you can practice self-care during the changes happening in your life due to COVID-19 (coronavirus).
1. What am I grateful for today?
2. Who am I checking in on or connecting within my team today?
3. What expectations of “normal” am I letting go of today?
4. How am I getting outside today?
5. How am I moving my body today?
6. What beauty am I either creating, cultivating or inviting today?
We’re here to help you during these times, counselling is an opportunity to speak with a professionally trained counsellor to identify, understand and gain new perspectives on issues that are causing concern.
Book into Individual Counselling online or over the phone.