A respectful and positive way to deal with a range of disputes that happen in the workplace.
Our skilled mediators explore the background to disputes, impacts on parties and their desired outcomes. Counsellors can also support individuals through the process, using conflict coaching and counselling.
Agreements in mediation can be informal or be made into a formalised written document. Good outcomes in mediation can lead to:
- harmony in the workplace.
- improved productivity
- improved company profits.
The workplace mediation process
- Conversation with HR manager/employees
- Brief and confidential discussion between the employees and our mediator.
- The mediator will explore the background of the issue. This includes the impact on the people involved and what they want from the process.
- Counsellors can also support individuals through the process, using conflict coaching and counselling.
- A joint mediation is organised where parties are supported to have a structured conversation aimed at resolving the dispute
- Issues are discussed, an agenda identified and options to move forward are generated
- Private sessions can occur
- Agreements generated can be informal or formalised in written form
- Follow up support, conflict coaching, counselling can be organised
We can help people who are having disputes in their workplace.
Our fees are affordable and vary according to the matter. Contact your nearest Relationships Australia NT office for more information about fees for workplace mediation.
Face-to-face sessions are available in Darwin, Katherine and Alice Springs.
Phone or video sessions are available for people all over the Territory.