Post Separation Cooperative Parenting
Our post-separation co-operative parenting program supports families to deal with the stress of separation. It helps parents to focus on the needs of their children and can assist in reducing the impact of separation on children.
Through this program parents are able to access the following services:
- Parenting education seminars and workshops;
- Counselling services; and
- New Ways coaching for parents accessing our Family Dispute Resolution Services
These services are designed to assist separated parents to build a stronger parenting relationship and can help parents to:
- adapt positive ways of parenting and to communicate more effectively with their ex-partners.
- prepare for family dispute resolution; and
- develop strategies to achieve effective child-focused parenting arrangements.
This program is for separated parents in Central Australia.
Our fees are affordable and vary according to your income. When you call to make an appointment, our intake officers will discuss fees with you.
Face-to-face, phone or video sessions are available in the Alice Springs region.