Manager – Family & Relationship Services
An exciting opportunity exists to join the staff of RANT in the above position, based in our Darwin Office.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology or Counselling/Therapist equivalent
- Eligibility for APS, AASW or other equivalent counsellor/therapist professional membership.
- Demonstrated experience in the management of staff including recruitment, retention and industrial relations issues.
- Proven leadership and team development skills with the ability to manage a range of diverse projects.
- Established prior competence in supervision, couple or family therapy, counselling, group work and trauma informed practice.
- Experience in delivering quality customer service to a diverse range of people, including but not limited to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, LGBTIQ+ and people with disabilities.
- Ability to undertake professional and community liaison work, and networking within the community, service providers and government agencies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to represent the programs and organisation externally.
- Able to use technology competently (including Microsoft office programs and client databases).
Applicants will require extensive screening, referee checks, identity check, Ochre Card and Criminal History check.
RANT provides excellent support, supervision, professional development entitlements (of up to $3,000 per annum) and generous PBI salary sacrificing ($15,899 additional tax free threshold).
Applications should be forwarded to email@example.com and include a Cover Letter, current CV and at least two referees. To discuss the position further please call Belinda on (08) 8923 4999.
Please note – option to interview on application.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.