Intake Officer – Full Time
An exciting opportunity exists to join the staff of Relationships Australia NT in the above position. Applicants are required to have experience in intake/casework and tertiary qualifications in Social Sciences or other relevant areas.
Key skills for this position include:
- Experience in casework and working with confidential client records
- A mature outlook and the ability to respond sensitively and appropriately to distressed callers
- High-level of communication, liaison and networking skills
- Advanced IT, Microsoft Office and client database systems knowledge
- The ability to provide preliminary screening and risk assessment of clients
- The provision of assisted referral for families to appropriate service providers
- Ability to work in a challenging environment and as part of a team
- A high level of initiative and time management skills
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a Cover Letter, CV and minimum of two references. Please call Jonathan on (08) 8923 4999 to discuss the position further.
Applications by Commencement of Business Monday 16 September 2019.
Aboriginal people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.