Executive Assistant, Full Time (4 Weeks Casual)
An exciting opportunity exists to join the staff of Relationships Australia NT, Darwin providing high-level administrative support to the CEO.
We’re looking for a professional with:
- Experience supporting a Chief Executive or Executive Manager.
- A high degree of professionalism and judgement with the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- High-level written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate and liaise effectively and sensitively at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities and to work to deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in MS Office, Outlook
- Positive outlook and demonstrated an ability to work as part of a team, independently and with people at all levels of the organisation
Applicants will require 2 references and a Criminal History check.
Aboriginal people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
To discuss the position further please call Tracey on 08 8923 4999 or to apply please forward a CV, including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications by 9.00am Monday 19th August 2019. Option to interview on application.