Couple and Family Counsellor
Due to an expansion in service delivery – our experienced and dynamic therapeutic team are looking for professional counsellors to join our team.
- We work in a cultural and trauma-informed environment with individuals, couples and families; as well as providing therapeutic skill-building courses
- We work with and welcome diverse client groups including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, CALD and LGBTIQ
- We require team members who are qualified and experienced in couple therapy, mental health, trauma and FDV
- Applicants to have tertiary qualifications in psychology, social work or counselling
- We provide excellent supervision and PD opportunities (up to $3000 per annum for your PD)
Applicants will require extensive screening, referee checks, Ochre Card and Criminal History check.
RANT is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. Position Description and Basic Employment Conditions are available below.
Relocation assistance may be available –please refer to https://www.ntphn.org.au for eligibility.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a Cover Letter, CV and minimum of two referees.
Please call Jonelle on (08) 8923 4999 to discuss details of this position.
Please note – option to interview on application.
Aboriginal people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Position Description and Basic Employment Conditions are available below.