Client Services Officer – Part Time 12 Month Fixed Term
The position of Client Services Officer provides an efficient telephone/receptionist service to clients and staff of Relationships Australia Northern Territory (RANT). This is a key position and is instrumental in delivering high standards to RANT’s clients and internal stakeholders. The position involves providing a high degree of administrative support throughout the organisation.
To be successful in this role you require the following attributes:
- Ability to work in a challenging environment and as part of a small team.
- Excellent organisational skills, particularly in prioritising workloads and managing competing deadlines.
- Ability to use initiative and creativity.
- A confident and outgoing approach with excellent communications ability and telephone manner.
- A mature outlook and the ability to respond sensitively and appropriately to distressed callers.
- A high level of initiative, flexibility and time management skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
In the performance of this role, you are required to comply with the Safeguarding Children and Young People Practice and Behaviour Guidelines and to participate in cultural fitness activities. Candidates must be willing to undergo a National Criminal History Check and have the ability to obtain a Working With Children Clearance (Ochre Card).
For further details about this position please refer to our Position Description and Employment Conditions
RANT provides excellent support, supervision, professional development entitlements (of up to $3,000 per annum) and
generous salary sacrificing options.
To discuss this position further please contact Jonathan on 08 8923 4999.
Applications should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter, current resume and two referees.
Applications will be assessed as received.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.