Client Services Officer – CASUAL
The position of Client Services Officer provides an efficient telephone/receptionist service to clients and staff of Relationships Australia Northern Territory (RANT). This is a key position and is instrumental in delivering high standards to RANT’s clients and internal stakeholders. The position involves providing a high degree of administrative support throughout the organisation.
The casual hours are 8 hours per fortnight (1pm to 5pm Tuesdays & 8:30am to 12:30pm Wednesdays every second week) with flexibility to work additional hours if required.
To be successful in this role we are seeking the following attributes:
- Ability to work in a challenging environment and as part of a small team.
- Excellent organisational skills, particularly in prioritising workloads and managing competing deadlines.
- Ability to use initiative and creativity.
- A confident and outgoing approach with excellent communications ability and telephone manner.
- A mature outlook and the ability to respond sensitively and appropriately to distressed callers.
- A high level of initiative, flexibility and time management skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Sciences or other relevant areas.
- First Aid Certificate
In the performance of this role, you are required to comply with the Safeguarding Children and Young People Practice and Behaviour Guidelines and to participate in cultural fitness activities. Candidates must be willing to undergo a National Criminal History Check and have the ability to obtain a Working With Children Clearance (Ochre Card).
For further details about this position please refer to our Position Description and Employment Conditions
To discuss this position further please contact Jonathan on 08 8923 4999.
Applications should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter, current resume and two referees.
Applications will be assessed as received.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.